Monday, March 7, 2011

What Roz Thinks About Coffee Consumption

You may have seen this article on YAHOO! today about the benefits of coffee consumption. As a lover of coffee with sugar and cream, lots of sugar and cream, I was very excited about this article. It points out a lot of health benefits of which I was completely unaware. It got me to thinking. Maybe I should actually drink more coffee. On average I usually drink coffee about three times a week or so. Then I started to wonder if the article took the whole cream and sugar thing into consideration. The cream and sugar is my favorite part of the coffee. I can't really do it black. I can go without the cream, if I absolutely must, but unadulterated coffee is just not tollerable to my taste buds. I think it might be time go for one cup everyday, just for the health benefits.

That's what Roz thinks about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment