Sunday, April 3, 2011

Wireless Internet Cards Vs. Internet Service

A Short DISCLAIMER: I am just learning about these internet cards. By just learning, I mean they were mentioned to me last night, and I looked them up on the web today. So any input or insight would be greatly appreciated.

It seems to me in the long run it would be cheaper if instead of getting internet service at my apartment (since I don't have a desktop there) if I purchased a wireless internet card. That was I could have internet anywhere without all the extra cost of a router and things like that. I looked online today and these cards run about 300 dollars, but if you get them without a plan, you get to use the internet as long as they last. I need to hear from people who have used these. Because to me this seems like a really cool idea.

That's what Roz thinks about it.

1 comment:

  1. I researched it further, and it seems better to go ahead and get the internet service at home. I will still be able to use the internet in public places, so that will be okay.

    ReplyDelete