Thursday, March 3, 2011

What Roz Thinks About Starting a New Blog

Hey I'm Roz. Welcome to my opinion blog. I may be what you call a frequent blog "starter"; I suppose you can say that about me. I have about four other blogs. I have a random journal like blog, a stage manager blog because I am into theatre and enjoy stage managing, a acting blog because I am into acting as well, a blog to my future husband (That one is private.), and now this blog. A blog where I can freely rant or rave about things that I feel need my commentary contribution. I think that it is okay to make a new blog as long as you are making it for a good reason. I do think that to make a blog and never use it is a little pointless as well. Having said that, I think that this is a blog that I will be frequenting, because I do have a lot of opinions on many different issues, topics, and themes. It is not unfair to say that my previous blog entry habits have been sporadic at best, but I will do my best to share my opinions here often. Especially if people become interested in reading them.

To tell a bit about myself, I am a soon to graduate Drama/Television/Film student. I am current working on my senior paper as well as actively learning the Korean language. I am a writer, actress, director, poet who knows it, basically. If you do drop by, please subscribe to my musings and not only read but leave comments. I would love to hear feedback on my opinions. I don't care if you don't agree as long as you are not rude about it. Remember: Honey always gets you further than vinegar.

That's what Roz thinks about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment